We were the first winery in the Chehalem Mountains, and we’re pretty obsessed with the place. Taste why! Explore our flight options and discover the bounty and wild magic of this place we call home."
Daily: 10:00a – 4:00p
• July 2021
• Post: Not Yet
• Adelsheim put Willamette on the map for me.
• Ceremoniously my first stop. I wasn’t disappointed. ☺️
• Ribbon Springs Pinot Noir was legit!
• The snack boxes look tasty.
• Can’t wait to try to Vineyard Hike and the Fireside Tasting!
• 50 Years of history in Willamette Valley.
• Light and airy tasting room.
• Expansive patio nestled on the edge of the vineyard.
• A pioneer in Oregon Pinot Noir.
$35 or $55/person
Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir, Syrah
$28 – $125