• July 2019
• Post: Not Yet
“Small tasting room on a sloping creek bed property.
No vineyards here. Lots of blends on the menu.
Some typical and some unexpected. Refined
and detailed wine making style. I was impressed with the wine making style. Quality.”
• Tasting Room on a 5 Acre property.
• Actual vineyard is 8 miles up the road.
• 12 Estate Varietals grown.
• Started the vineyard from dirt.
• Small tasting room patio.
$5/person refundable w/purchase
Sauvignon Blanc, Grenache Gris, Muscat Alexandria, Grenache, Syrah, Barbera, Merlot, Tempranillo, Primitivo, Zinfandel,
Cabernet Sauvignon, Petite Sirah
$18 – $40