• Aug 2019
• Post: Not Yet
“A gem up in the hills of Paso. You can easily blow a few hours on the patio. Huge tasting room windows are glorious. Wood-fired pizzas and wine tasting? 🙋🏽♂️ Sign me up… especially after the Bad-ass, 2-hour Range Rover tour of the Estate. Oh yeah, that sounds ridiculous.”
• All estate fruit.
• Spacious, hilltop tasting room within the vineyard.
• View from within and outside the tasting room.
• Lunch menu Wed through Sun or bring your picnic.
• Large, comfortable patio.
• Very busy weekend venue.
• Large groups have multiple options.
(waived; buy 2)
Roussanne, Viognier, Grenache, Mouvedre, Tannat, Syrah, Tempranillo, Cabernet Sauvignon, Malbec, Petit Verdot,
$28 – $75