• Jun 2016
• Jun 2015
• Dec 2014
“Helwig is a fantastic destination in Amador. Amazing view down the Shenandoah Valley iew, good food options to enjoy on their large patio, cool amphitheater to enjoy concerts and a pretty cool cave tasting option for big wine geeks. Helwig is a great tasting appointment to enjoy lunch as well as perfectly capable of handling large groups. It’s best to call for an appointment first.”
• Concert Amphitheater
• Multiple tastings options available.
• Cave tasting option is deluxe!
• Skip the picnic and order lunch!
• Pre-order lunch to be ready for your tasting appointment!
• Tasting room is often lively.
• Patio has a beautiful view.
• Outdoor space perfect for large group tastings.
Sauvignon Blanc, Viognier, Barbera, Syrah, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Tauriga, Sangiovese Petit Sirah, Zinfandel
$20 – $75