"From our lavish gardens to our intimate picnic vistas and vaulted redwood tasting room, Lambert Bridge was designed to be shared. Drop by for a tasting or come for one our Chef's Table Series. We invite you to relax and make yourself at home as we welcome you like part of the family."
Daily: 11:00 am – 4:30 pm
• June 2020
• Post: Not Yet
• Tasted in the wake of COVID.
• Staff was ridiculously & genuinely friendly.
• Family, community feel is apparent.
• This would be an outstanding fireplace tasting.
• Loved the Cab Franc & the White Cu·vée.
• Not a rushed tasting. Plan to relax & enjoy.
• Beautiful winery grounds.
• Enjoy wine in multiple places around property.
• Huge grassy, gardens for Picnic Experience.
• Gorgeous fireplace is fantastic.
Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon,
Malbec, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
$40 – $195