• June 2021
• Post: Not Yet
“As I like to do, Onx was a “Eeny, meeny,miny, moe” (in case you were ever curious about how it was spelled.) scenario. To be honest, I “meet” the coolest wineries that way. Onx is no exception and was pleasantly surprised. One of the few wineries in Tin City that has a solid patio and a covered patio at that. The wine making style is solid so the wine geek won’t be disappointed. Sounds like my next visit needs to be to their winery to get the full experience they offer.”
• In the back of Tin City, opened in this location 6 years ago.
• Good sized tasting room, inside and covered patio.
• Mostly Rhöne varietals and mostly blends.
• Strong connection to farming and terror.
• No picnics but charcuterie boxes available.
Roussanne, Sauvignon Blanc, Grenache Blanc, Viognier, Tempranillo, Grenache, Petit Verdot, Syrah, Petite Sirah, Mouvedre, Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel (& 6 more…)
$22 – $75