• Sept 2019
• Post: Not Yet
“This was a recommend by a winemaker that lives a few blocks away. Loved my first visit. Think Vale ski lodge meets winery tasting room. Feels both old and new simultaneously. Great selection of wines and they are presented well by a young staff. Can’t wait to return with a group for a visit. “
• On Sonoma Square, close to shops & eats.
• One of the newer tasting rooms on the square.
• Large, bright, cavernous space.
• Lounge or bar tasting..
• Lively atmosphere. Nothing dour here.
• Good variety of varietals.
$25 • $30 • $50
Chenin Blanc, Chardonnay, Albariño, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir, Mourvèdre, Grenache, Merlot, Syrah, Malbec, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
$28 – $75