At Ridge, we call our approach to winemaking “pre-industrial.” We believe that for anyone attempting to make fine wine, modern additives and industrial processing limit true quality. Our philosophy comes from the techniques used in the finest 19th-century California wineries and Bordeaux chateaux.
Monday – Thursday: 11:00 am – 4:00 pm Friday – Sunday: 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
• July 2016
• Aug 2014
“Great wine history. Known for their ridiculously well manicured Zin but their Merlot will make you pull out your wallet just as fast. Tasting room is large and serene. Lunch and tasting on the patio is ridiculous! The view is unreal… don’t miss it!🔥
• “Judgement of Paris” roots – Wine History
• View from the patio is stunning!
• Call for the seated tasting on patio w/nibbles.
• How about a golf cart tour of the huge vineyard?
• Some of the best Zins I’ve ever had.
$10-$15-$25 & more
(multiple tasting options)
Chardonnay, Mataro, Carignane, Merlot,
Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Sirah, Zinfandel
$30 – $85