• July 2021
• Post: Not Yet
” I don’t do much research on my appointments. I like a little surprise and I had no idea the history and quality in Sokol Blosser. This spot was quite the destination in the 80s and 90s hosting big concerts with the likes of Bob Dylan and Tina Turner. Who knew? The tasting room is spectacular. Cedar, cedar everywhere… It’s impressive! Then the wine showed up. Also spectacular. I rarely buy when I’m out on tasting tours but Sokol Blosser made me break my rules. The Watershed Pinot Noir was toe curling. #winegasm”
• 100 acre estate nestled in the hillside.
• The winery is an architecturally stunning.
• Organic cedar planks, assorted decks and huge windows.
• Views from multiple tasting areas.
• 50+ years of wine history but the tasting room is fairly new.
• Ordering food with your appointment is a boss move. ✅
$28/4 wines + Bubbles to Start
Chardonnay, Gamay, Pinot Noir, Sangiovese, Montepulciano
$15 – $100