• Jun 2021
• Post: Not Yet
“Dragonette was not on my tasting itinerary for Los Olivos. I was having an unexpected dinner in town and making last minute plans for tasting the next day. I happen to meet a Sommelier that was visiting from Beverly Hills that recommended Dragonette without hesitation. He had purchased their wines for his restaurant and knew them well. I know understand why he recommended I drop by. The line up was solid. They didn’t pour a wine I didn’t like. I can’t say that too often. That is a clear 👍🏼 Don’t miss this one.”
• right in town (Los Olivos)
• tasting room is not ideal for large groups
• a Pinot house with a twist
• Great stop for wine geeks 🧐
• They have “educational” tasting appointments..
• Great “special occasion” wines.
Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Syrah
$35 – $95