• Nov 2019
• May 2019
• Post: Not Yet
“If I’m planning my favorite day in Sonoma, I will end up here. The sleek tasting room, the wine making style, the price point, the location…. you get the idea. This is my SPOT! I cannot recommend a visit enough. Although, once it becomes super popular and I can’t get in…. I will literally kick myself.”
• right on Healdsburg Square
• It is not large, appointments recommended.
• Multiple wine regions represented..
• Window, Couch seat on a warm day… Yes!
• Board Room Experience offers cheese plates.
• Ask about spinning wax! 🎛
Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Carignan, Valdiguié
$22 – $48