• July 2021
• Post: Not Yet
“If I were to list the top 5 wine brands that I am digging right now, iBrand is definitely on that list. I originally didn’t think I would be able to make it during my big Central Coast road trip because I was originally passing through Monterey on a Wednesday and Tue/Wed is their weekend. When I had to extend my trip, I was giddy like a child when I realized that iBrand was back on the itinerary. I cannot say enough good things about this juice. I’m a fan.”
• In Carmel Valley Village, not “By the Sea.”
• Intimate small tasting room. Not a large group affair.
• He makes lots of wines. The list is always changing.
• Incredible value in these wines.
• It’s all about the acids.
Chardonnay, Albariño, Viognier, Syrah, Grenache, Cinsault, Counoise, Mouvedre, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Petit Sirah
$19 – $42