• July 2021
• Post: Not Yet
“As I love to do when I’m on my wine trips, this I chose Hyland by throwing the proverbial dart at the wine trail map. Rebecca greeted me literally as I walked in the door and she was an absolute breath of fresh air. She started me off with their GW & Pinot rosé which Rebecca called their “Porch Pounder.” That is a Willamette thing if you haven’t heard it. Finished my tasting with a great Pinot horizontal with 3 different clone designate wines. Great tasting. Always trust the wine map dart!”
• Mostly a grape wholesaler to brands like Sokol Blosser.
• 9 different clones and 2nd oldest Riesling planting in Willamette.
• Tastings, by the glass and by the bottle available.
• A subsidiary of NW Wine Co.
• Tasting room is not what you would expect from outside.
• Bar, table, lounge and patio tastings.
(waived w/2 bottle purchase)
Chardonnay, Riesling, Gewurztraminer, Pinot Noir
$25 – $110