• July 2019
• Post: Not Yet
“I was not prepared to taste 9 wines on the list! They added a 10th just to jazz things up. Balanced and refined wine making style. Rocket Fuel 🚀 is the exception. Extremely good Amador value in these wines. Bring your credit card and room in your trunk.”
• One of the first wineries on the road into Shenandoah Valley.
• A long tasting list, come prepared.
• All tastings come with small bread/cheese pairing.
• Tasting room is often lively.
• Tasting on the crush pad is a cool experience.
Muscat, Verdelho, Viognier, Carignane, Petit Verdot, Tannat, Barbera, Syrah, Primitivo, Tempranillo, Touring, Grenache, Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah,
$19 – $36