• Jun 2021
• Post: Not Yet
“If you visiting Los Olivos, you likely know why you are there and have heard about its charm. Foxen is not to be missed if planning a visit to this area. Be warned, the journey out to Foxen is not close to town. While the drive out into the country side is almost :30 minutes from town, it is a peaceful and beautiful drive that is constant exhale followed by “woo saws..” It’s tranquil, its beautiful, it is post card perfect. That is the setting that Foxen calls home. By the way, their Pinot Noirs are as beautiful as the scenery out there. You’ll thank me for this one.” <wink>
• far off from town – plan accordingly
• beautiful valley views
• A Pinot House but not a one trick pony by any stretch
• Fantastic for larger parties.
• Perfect 2nd stop and bring your picnic lunch.
• Dogs always running around both visitor & winery dogs.
• Ask about the origin of the “Anchor” logo!
Chenin Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Mouvedre, Syrah, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Sangiovese, Petit Verdot, Cabernet Sauvignon
$22 – $70