• July 2019
• Post: Not Yet
“I have been an ardent admirer of R. Sinskey Pinot Noir for some time. The detail in making their wine is apparent in the winery. It is a palate experience. Patio + organic “bites” + View = Amazing Luxurious Pinot Noir. Most diverse FOH staff I have seen.👍🏼
All guests are earnestly welcomed and appreciated.”
• On Silverado Trail near Yountville
• Walk-ins Welcome/Reservations Recommended.
• Base tasting comes with pairings.
• Organic chef’s garden adjacent Tasting Room.
• Multigenerational, hands-on, family affair.
• Tour/stroll during the tasting is delightful.
• Authentic & Organic.
$40 – $175/person
Riesling, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Gris, Gewürztraminer, Muscat, Pinot Noir, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel
$32 – $110