"Truett Hurst is a short 10 minute drive from downtown Healdsburg. There is no better way to get to know us and our wines then to visit. Be sure to stroll through our Biodynamic gardens, visit with our very friendly farm animals, and let the soothing sound of Dry Creek settle your soul. Our sister winery VML is also open for tastings right next door, and VML Club members enjoy waived or discounted tasting fees at Truett Hurst."
Daily: 10:00 a – 4:00 p
• June 2020
• Post: Not Yet
• Tasted in the wake of COVID.
• Staff was ridiculously & genuinely friendly.
• Family, community feel is apparent.
• This would be an outstanding fireplace tasting.
• Loved the Cab Franc & the White Cu·vée.
• Not a rushed tasting. Plan to relax & enjoy.
• Beautiful winery grounds.
• Enjoy wine in multiple places around property.
• Huge grassy, gardens for Picnic Experience.
• Gorgeous fireplace is fantastic.
Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon,
Malbec, Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
$40 – $195