• Sept 2019
• Post: Not Yet
“This is my favorite corner of Sonoma Square. Love The Girl & the Fig and El Dorado Kitchen restaurants. Cutest, little charming house is their tasting room. Shady backyard was perfect for a warm afternoon. The bright front room sofas overlooking the street looked inviting as well. Refined, acid driven Pinots are what they do. Easy to find one you like.”
• Literally, a Pinot House.
• They have multiple tasting room.
• Estate & Sourced fruit. Multiple AVAs.
• Not ideal for large groups.
• Make a reservation for a backyard picnic!
$30 | $60/person
Chardonnay & Pinot Noir
$35 – $90