• Sep 2019
• Sep 2016
• Feb 2014
• Post: Not Yet
“Ok… here it is. This is one of my all-time favorites. Their tastings are unassuming, relaxed, they lack pretense. The wine is ridiculous and the folks pouring are as knowledgeable as you need them to be. I literally get giddy when I have them on my dance card. Btw… the wife and I drink Failla at almost every wedding anniversary. It’s worked for 20+ years. Thank you Failla! 😊”
• On Silverado Trail near St. Helena
• A Pinot house in Napa… no I’m not joking.
• 3 basic tastings offered
• Lodge tasting outside and inside feel different.
• Can be hard to get an appointment.
• Even when you’ve been before, you will miss the turn.
• Pinot Noir is their thang.
(tastings waived with purchases)
Pinot Noir, Gamay, Chardonnay, Syrah,
$30 – $85