Ashes & Diamonds
"Ashes & Diamonds Winery is a love letter to Napa Valley as it was when it took the world stage in the 1960s, revealing itself, along with Santa Cruz, as a geological wonderland capable of world-class wines."
Daily • 11a-7p
• July 2019
• Post: Not Yet
“The new kid on the Napa block. New meets old in this retro Palm Springs inspired, 60s style tasting room. Lower alcohol & focus on acidity makes the wine absolutely legit. One of my new favorite wineries! Bad-Ass🔥 is my adjective!
• On HWY 29 just North of Napa
• Open til 7pm & closest to city of Napa
• Architecturally impressive. New.
• Cab Franc Rosé… btw its stupid ridiculous.
• Large spacious outdoor grounds.
Weekend: Rez Encouraged
Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillion, Merlot,
Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon
$35 – $195
~ 5K Cases