• Sep 2019
• Jun 2018
• Aug 2016
• July 2014
• coming soon
“One of the first wineries I ever visited in Napa Valley. My wife and I toured the property looking for wedding venues in the 1990s. A late Spring afternoon tasting on the patio is one of the best in the valley. I’m talking movie script perfect. Don’t sleep on the Cab Franc… It’s 100% which is rare and its delicious!”
• On Silverado Trail near Yountville
• One of the best patios in Napa Valley.
• Mission Style, stone slab tasting room.
• More than just Cab on the menu.
• Hard to get a patio appointment.
Public, Winery, Traditionnal
Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Sémillon, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Franc,
Sangiovese, Merlot, Malbec, Cabernet Sauvignon & Zinfandel
$25 – $125