• Jun 2021
• Post: Not Yet
“I had no intentions of visiting Solminer. In fact, I had no idea it existed when planning my Los Olivos appointments. My trip there was obliterated and forced me to change everything. Sometimes, that is the best thing about wine tasting. It’s more like an adventure. Solminer is right on the corner at the flag pole in the center of town. The sandwich shop across the street makes this a perfect early appointment and lunch. In fact, if I were to plan Los Olivos again, I would plan Solminer first and then Stolpman 2nd based on proximity and wine style. This was an unexpected stop and was unexpectedly delightful.”
• right in town (Los Olivos), at the flag pole
• great spot for a sandwich directly across the street
• adorable converted house = tasting room
• limited space and seating
• this is a “Natty” joint. Only Natural Wines on the menu.
• Multiple options for bubbles and a “PetNat” to try.
Riesling, Grüner Veltliner, Viognier, St Laurent, Grenache, Syrah,
$30 – $44