• July 2021
• Post: Not Yet
” This winery looks larger than life. Clean, chic… minimalist. When you arrive, it is not this palatial space for large groups or bachelorette parties. Winderlea is simple. Not simple as in basic but simple as in only the essentials. Nothing added, nothing embellished… just the simplicity of the experience. I quickly realized that this is who they are in vision and style as well as winemaking. They keep things as close to nature as possible and do what all great Pinot producers do… grow good fruit, be clean in process and don’t mess it up. The juice is consistently detailed and elegant. Their passion is clear. The experience is a great one.”
• Small, modern, chic tasting room.
• Organically and bio-dynamically farmed.
• Raised patio deck tastings with a view.
• Feels remote but just outside of town.
• Ordering food with your appointment is a boss move. ✅
Chardonnay, Pinot Blanc, Pinot Noir
$35 – $95