• July 2021
• Post: Not Yet
“Chehalem was bought by Stoller wine group in 2017 but they still maintain their independence as a brand. It seems like a good relationship because Chehalem wines are distinctly different from Stoller wines, even those sourced from the same vineyard. Fruit forward and “unmanipulated” their Pinot is legit. A great last stop during the height of summer. A cool, indoor tasting or classy Pinots with some charcuterie will hit the spot.”
• Quaint spot on the highway between Newberg & Chehalem.
• Tasting room is a converted garage.
• A classic Pinot house.
• You can’t picnic here but you can order charcuterie boxes.
• Live music on Friday Nights.
• “Refillables” are a great option to traditional bottles.
$20 – 6 Wines
(waived w/$50 purchase)
Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Grüner Veltliner, Pinot Noir
$20 – $135