• June 2021
• Post: Not Yet
“Driving up the valley, you quickly understand the adage, “Beautiful places make beautiful wine.” It is gorgeous. Not a bad place for an afternoon tasting. The tasting room is dominated by a large horseshoe bar but what I couldn’t help notice was a cozy room behind the tasting room. It has ceiling to floor windows giving a fantastic vineyard view, a fireplace and comfy couches. That looks like a prime spot for a tasting at Sextant Wines. Anyone reading this from Sextant… You send the invite and I am on the way!”
• A hillside winery that looks like it rolls on forever.
• Good sized tasting room, inside and covered patio.
• Beautiful view out the back window of the tasting room.
• Nautical theme is connected to the owners love of sailing.
• No picnics but charcuterie boxes available.
Chardonnay, Grenache Blanc, Grenache, Tannat, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Petit Sirah
$28 – $125