• July 2021
• Post: Not Yet
” I have seen Argyle far and wide having a wide distro network. However, I knew next to nothing about their brand. For example, I knew they were known for their Pinot Noir but had absolutely no idea they had a substantial bubbles program. In fact, they actually got started making bubbles and producing nuts. Not your average origin story. They have lots of events here like Oysters and Bubbles, Opera, PDX Jazz night and much more. I have never seen a winery quite so dog friendly. When you sit down with your pet, they bring you bubbles and a bowl of water for your dog. That’s dog love.”
• Large “newer” tasting room on a historical property.
• Tasting room is known as the “Nut House.”
• Footprint used to be a Hazel Nut processing plant.
• Large indoors and out. Covered patio as well.
• Big bubbles program.
• They are extremely dog friendly.
$30 – Various Flights
Riesling, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
$20 – $150