• Aug 2019
• Post: Not Yet
“Eberle is boar in German. When you arrive on property, you will quickly see the boar represented often. Eberle doesn’t charge for tastings but rather for table reservations. When you reserve a table, you also receive a tour of the wine making facilities and the wine cave. The cave is fantastic and hopefully you get Kirk as your guide. He does a fantastic job. Your tour ends on the deck which features a phenomenal view of the vineyard and greater valley. It’s a fantastic place to taste or share a bottle.”
• All reservations come with a tour.
• Wine by the glass and bottle available.
• Charcuterie available and Food Trucks on the weekends.
• Fabulous deck with an amazing view.
• Dogs are regularly on property.
• Large assortment of varietals on menu.
Complimentary with table reservation.
Chardonnay, Viognier, Grenache Blanc, Roussanne, Muscat, Syrah, Grenache, Mourvèdre, Barbera, Sangiovese, Cabernet Sauvignon, Zinfandel, Petite Sirah
$24 – $50